If your organization has an event that you would like featured on our calendar, email the details to [email protected].
2nd Monday of every month
- Alzheimer’s Association Spanish-language Caregiver Support Group, 5:30-7:30pm, Life Foundation Bldg, Room #302, 1000 South Main Street, Salinas. No charge, open to family members.
1st Tuesday of every month
Stage Hands, 7pm., St. Mark’s Episcopal Guild Hall, 301 Bassett St., King City. Guests welcome!
2nd & 4th Tuesday of every month
- King City City Council Meeting, 6pm, Council Chambers.
Tuesdays & Thursdays of every month
11:30am – 2:00pm, Citizenship Class starting August 22, 2017, King City Library at 402 Broadway, King City.
1st Wednesday of every month
- SILVER KINGS & QUEENS, 6 pm in the Orradre Bldg., King City — For more information contact Steve Wood 831-385-6253
2nd Wednesday of each month
- VFW Post 6747, 599 Bitterwater Rd. KC Social 6PM, Dinner 6:15, Meeting 7PM
3rd Wednesday of each month
American Legion Meeting, 419 5th Street, Gonzales, 7pm
Wednesdays & Fridays of each month
10:00am – 12:30pm, English as a Second Language (ESL) Class starting August 23, 2017. King City Library at 402 Broadway, King City.
2nd Thursday of each month
- VFW Auxiliary Post 6747, 599 Bitterwater Rd. KC . 5:30 Social, 6PM Meeting
3rd Thursday of each month
- St. John Catholic Church Bingo Night, 7:00 pm. St. John Parish Hall, door open at 6:00 pm. Cash prizes!! Come join the Fun!!
1st Saturday of each month
Soledad Historical Society museum is open from 10am to 3pm, 137 Soledad St., Soledad.
- King City Al-Anon meeting, 5:30-6:30 pm, Grace Lutheran Church, 205 Canal Street, use back door. Al-Anon is a free support group for anyone troubled by someone else’s drinking. For more information, go to www.al-anon.alateen.org
- Jolon Al-Anon meeting, 4-5:00 pm, St. Luke’s Guild Hall, 65000 Jolon Road, KC
- Community Food Pantry, 10-11am, 126 Bassett St., KC
Friday, January 19-Sunday January 21
Winter Festival of Square Dancers at Salinas Valley Fairgrounds – see www.winterfestsqd.com
Friday, January 26
MCARLM Drury Tankersley 23rd Annual Clam Chowder Dinner, Take outs 3 to 7:30pm; Dinner 5-7:30pm, SVF Orradre Building, King City
Sunday, January 28
Cutting of the Roses at Mission San Antonio featuring breakfast bar from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Wednesday, January 31
King City Chamber of Commerce Annual “State of the City” presented by King City Manager, Steve Adams, installation of 2018 Chamber officers, 12 noon at the SVF Orradre Building, King City
Thursday, February 1
- Farm Day for South County at the Salinas Valley Fairgrounds
Friday, February 2
Reception for Deborah Pierce, Free admission, refreshments served, 5-8 pm, Salinas Valley Art Gallery (Not the Salinas Valley Art Association), 218 South Main St., Salinas City Center, 831-422-4162, www.SalinasValleyArtGallery.com
Tuesday, February 6
Southern Monterey County Republican Women Federated, Lee Schell – “Focus on the 2nd Amendment”, 11:30am, Lawrence’s, 611 Canal St., King City
Saturday, February 10
Friends of CHSRA D4 Hall of Fame/Alumni Dinner honoring Earl Escobar, Dinner, Dancing, Raffles, Live & Silent Auction. Doors open at 6pm, SVF Orradre Building, King City. Tickets or information contact: Hec Hurley (831)214-9342 or Tisha Gozzelino (831)262-1294
Thursday, February 15
Trashion Show Luncheon hosted by the Alliance on Aging at the Salinas Valley Fairgrounds Orradre Building.
Saturday, February 17
The Rustic Remake Sale at the Salinas Valley Fairgrounds Orradre Building, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Free admission.
Saturday, February 18
Ashley’s Journey Barrel Bash at the Salinas Valley Fairgrounds.
Saturday, March 3 – Sunday, March 4
Monterey International Wine Competition at the Salinas Valley Fairgrounds
Tuesday, March 6
Southern Monterey County Republican Women Federated, Mark Meuser-Candidate CA. Secretary of State, 11:30am, Lawrence’s, 611 Canal St., King City
Saturday, March 10
King City Chamber Annual Awards Dinner (formerly called the Big Event) to honor our Citizen of the Year, Business of the Year and Friend of the Community, SVF Orradre Building, King City
Saturday, March 17
- Miss Salinas Valley Fair Competition at the Salinas Valley Fairgrounds
Tuesday, April 3
Southern Monterey County Republican Women Federated, Johnny Tacherra-Candidate CA. Senate 12th District, 11:30am, Lawrence’s, 611 Canal St., King City
Friday, April 6
Casino Night benefitting Rancho Cielo Youth Campus, 6-10 p.m. at the Salinas Valley Fairgrounds.
Saturday, April 7
Mission Days at San Antonio Mission, 11 am- 3 p.m. www.missionsanantonio.net
Friday, April 20
Southern Monterey County Republican Women Federated, Scholarship Luncheon, 11:30am, Cafeteria Building, SVF, King City
Tuesday, May 1
Southern Monterey County Republican Women Federated, Neil Kitchens-Candidate Assembly 30th District, 11:30am, Lawrence’s, 611 Canal St., King City
Thursday, April 17-Sunday, April 20
75th Annual Salinas Valley Fair
Sunday, June 10
Fiesta at Mission San Antonio, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.