If your organization has an event that you would like featured on our calendar, email the details to [email protected].
2nd Monday of every month
- Alzheimer’s Association Spanish-language Caregiver Support Group, 5:30-7:30pm, Life Foundation Bldg, Room #302, 1000 South Main Street, Salinas. No charge, open to family members.
2nd & 4th Tuesday of every month
- King City City Council Meeting, 6pm, Council Chambers.
1st Wednesday of every month
- SILVER KINGS & QUEENS, 6 pm in the Orradre Bldg., King City — For more information contact Steve Wood 831-385-6253
2nd Wednesday of each month
- VFW Post 6747, 599 Bitterwater Rd. KC Social 6PM, Dinner 6:15, Meeting 7PM
2nd Thursday of each month
- VFW Auxiliary Post 6747, 599 Bitterwater Rd. KC . 5:30 Social, 6PM Meeting
- King City Al-Anon meeting en Espanol, 5:30-6:30 pm, 504 North 3rd St., King City — For info contact Maria, 831.385.5536 or 831.525.2153
- Jolon Al-Anon meeting, 4-5:00 pm, St. Luke's Guild Hall, 65000 Jolon Road, KC
- Community Food Pantry, 10-11am, 126 Bassett St., KC
Friday, May 12
- The Wine Group Job Fair, 8am-Noon, Golden State Vintners, 1777 Metz Rd., Soledad
- Grand Re-Opening & Ribbon Cutting for True Value, 5pm, 600B Broadway St., King City
Saturday, May 13
- The Wine Group Job Fair, 8am-Noon, Golden State Vintners, 1777 Metz Rd., Soledad.
- King City 5K Run/Walk @ Chalone Peaks Middle School. Starts at 9am. Pre-register at any school
- Nacitone Dutch Oven Dinner Annual Fundraiser, 69125 Jolon Road, Lockwood, Noon for setup; Dinner at 3:30
Sunday, May 14
Wednesday, May 17
- Bike Safety Presentation and Bike Lock Giveaway at the King City Library presented by the Transportation Board of Monterey County, 3 pm, 404 Broadway St, King City
Thursday, May 18 – Sunday, May 21
- 74th Annual Salinas Valley Fair
Wednesday, May 24
- KCHS Fine Art Showcase, doors open at 6:30. $5 for adults; $2 for kids, 11 and under. All proceeds benefit the creative writing, art and music departments at KCHS. Robert Stanton Theater, King City
Wednesday, May 24 – Monday, May 29
- Lightning in a Bottle at San Antonio Lake
Monday, May 29
- VFW Post 6747 Annual Memorial Day BBQ, 11am to 3:30pm, $10 donation. 599 Bitterwater Rd., King City
Monday, June 5 – Tuesday, June 6
- AIDS LifeCycle ride passes through King City, staying at San Lorenzo Park
Tuesday, June 6
- So Mo Co Republican Women Fed Luncheon, Speaker: Chris Lopez, Office of Mo.Co. Supervisor, Simon Salinas, 11:30am, Lawrence's, 611 Canal St., King City
Wednesday, June 7
- Beautification BBQ at San Lorenzo Park, King City at noon at the DeAnza Building hosted by the Chamber of Commerce, Rotary Club & MCARLM
Saturday, June 10
- Fort Hunter Liggett Wildfire Triathlon, 7:30 a.m.
Sunday, June 18
Saturday, June 24 – Sunday, July 2
- King City Beautification Week sponsored by the King City Chamber of Commerce. Please plan one thing to improve the appearance of your property.