MONTEREY COUNTY — Latino Caucus of California Counties (LCCC) membership voted to elect a new Executive Board at the California State Association of Counties 128th Annual Meeting on Nov. 16.
The newly elected Executive Board is as follows:
- President – Supervisor Chris Lopez, Monterey County
- Vice President – Supervisor Dawn Ortiz-Legg, San Luis Obispo County
- Treasurer – Supervisor Eddie Valero, Tulare County
- Secretary/Parliamentarian – Supervisor Leticia Gonzalez, Madera County
- Immediate Past President – Supervisor V. Manuel Perez, Riverside County
“I am humbled by my colleagues’ trust in me to lead this organization,” said LCCC President-elect Lopez. “I am excited for the opportunity to build on the exceptional work of our previous Presidents and Executive Boards. In a time of economic uncertainty, I am committed to work tirelessly to ensure equitable approaches and an even greater level of advocacy to make certain our communities have the tools necessary to thrive for generations.”